Quality Assurance Systems
- Segregation of the processes in buildings with different food security levels.
- Four hygienic areas, separated by border areas where clothes and shoes must be changed.
- Traceability system from the milking roundup up to the packaging of a given product.
FSSC 22000ISO 9001HACCP
Good manufacturing practices
- Implementation of the Codex Alimentarius MERCOSUR (link) norms for manufacturing processes and practices.
- H.A.C.C.P.: Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- FSSC 22000 – Food Safety System
- Quality assurance system by criticality analysis.